Today we are excited to announce the release of AppVeyor Server - a multi-platform, downloadable version of AppVeyor CI service!
We’ve come a long way refactoring the original codebase from .NET Framework to .NET Core such that it can now be installed on Windows, Linux and Mac. As a result you’ve got a light-weight dependency-free CI/CD server that can be scaled from a simple build server for a team to a high-availability deployment on Kubernetes that can cover the CI/CD needs of an entire organization.
Despite such a drastic change to the heart (and the UI) of AppVeyor, it remains the same beloved app, supporting all the features that you can enjoy in hosted form: YAML configuration, build matrices, NuGet feeds, deployments and more.
This first release also has some unique features:
- Deep integration with Docker for Windows - Windows and Linux builds can be run in parallel.
- Job groups and dependencies to model complex workflows with fan-in/-out scenarios.
AppVeyor Server comes in 3 editions:
- Community Edition - one user; FREE.
- Standard Edition - allows unlimited users; $990/year.
- Enterprise Edition - allows unlimited users and unlimited teams; $2,990/year.
All the editions include unlimited projects, builds, jobs, clouds.
To help you get started we offer 50% discount off the 1st year!