* All prices are in USD.
14-day free trial
You can use the service for free during the 14 day trial. No credit card required to sign up. Cancel at any time.
What is "concurrent job"?
Every push to the repository starts a new build with a single or multiple jobs. If your current plan includes only 1 concurrent job and there is another build job currently running all consequent jobs will be queued until the first job finishes. With multiple concurrent jobs your team will be getting results faster or you can use build matrix and parallel testing to build and test, for instance, Debug/Release or x64/x86 configurations in parallel.
What is "self-hosted job"?
Self-hosted jobs allows running builds on your own infrastructure. Builds could be run inside VMs (Azure, AWS, GCE, Hyper-V), in Docker containers (Windows, Linux and macOS) or directly on the host (Windows, Linux and macOS). Read more about Bring Your Own Cloud (BYOC) feature.
Are there any build time restrictions?
All plans have maximum build job execution time of 60 minutes. For longer build times contact us.
How do I get support?
What’s included in "Priority technical support"?
- Faster response time. We aim to respond on any email inquiry or forum post within 24 hours, but we usually respond within 12 hours.
- Priority in fixing bugs or implementing new features - requests from customers with priority support plan are always first in line.
- Help with setting up your projects in AppVeyor. We’ll work together with your team to help establish a CI/CD process for your projects.
- All upgrades are prorated. You can upgrade on billing page.
- For custom plans please contact us.
- Each additional concurrent job is $50/month ($25/month for FOSS plans).
- Each additional self-hosted job is $10/month ($5/month for FOSS plans) - sold in packs of 5.
You can downgrade at any time - contact us.
You can cancel your subscription at any time on billing page. For monthly subscriptions there are no refunds. For annual subscriptions we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.