.NET Framework 4.6.2
This release of AppVeyor requires .NET Framework 4.6.2 installed on the server. If server’s OS is Windows Server 2016 or 2019 then you are good. Otherwise, please install .NET Framework 4.6.2 before performing AppVeyor upgrade.
New Host Agent
If you are running builds in processes, Hyper-V VMs or Docker containers then the latest version of AppVeyor Host Agent must be installed. Please uninstall existing AppVeyor Host Agent first as upgrade with installer might cause issues.
The new download location of Host Agent: https://www.appveyor.com/downloads/host-agent/windows/latest/AppveyorHostAgent.msi
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) that can be enabled on account. Optionally, account admin can demand from all users to enable 2FA.
- “Add user” functionality replaced with “User invitations”. User receives a message with signup link, specifies his/her own name, email and password to join the account.
- Multitenancy. Multiple accounts (organizations) can be created/managed by system administrator with their own users, source control authorizations, projects, deployments, etc.
- Switching between accounts without re-login.
- Audit log for account and user events.
- Events journal for builds, jobs, deployments.
- New API v2 to work with all accounts the user has access to.