Before performing any upgrade please make sure to backup your current installation of AppVeyor Server!
- #3149 BYOC in AppVeyor Server - setup new build cloud with ease
- #3140 Custom “timeout” in webhook notifications
- #3141 Parallels Desktop on macOS support in BYOC
- #3150 Update AWS, Azure and GCE regions and VM/instance sizes
- #3176 Custom SSH clone port with APPVEYOR_CLONE_SSH_PORT variable
- #3115 Fixed: Deployment notification messages/errors are not displayed
- #3116 Fixed: Bitbucket provider fails to fetch commit with raw author only
- #3117 Fixed: Job group name is set to job name if group is not defined
- #3121 Fixed: Hyper-V provider: Non-preheated VM is not deleted after the build
- #3127 Fixed: ElasticBeanstalk deployment environment fails on artifact upload
- #3128 Fixed: Custom port is getting removed from ssh://-like clone URL
- #3135 Fixed: Self-hosted jobs: Docker container temp folders are not deleted
- #3139 Fixed: BYOC: Build worker image cannot be deleted
Windows, Linux and macOS releases updated. Follow this guide to upgrade your AppVeyor Server installation to the latest version.