- #129 Custom
<something>.ymlfile for project configuration. Now you can specify your own name of
.ymlfile on “General” tab of project settings - it will be used instead of
#131 Added environment variable support in
build.projectsetting, so you can setup solution or project name to build in environment variable, for example:
environment: my_project: MyApp.sln build: project: $(my_project)
- #149 Billing details update form. It includes company name, billing address and VAT number.
- #148 Billing email address could be changed on Plan page. If not specific account owner’s email is used to sent billing emails.
- #151 Add an option to Deployment Agent to skip deployment of the same version.
- #152 Added open-source plans to order page.
- #164 Asynchronous processing of all webhooks
- #168 Added caching for build status badges
- Fixed #162: Build console line is hidden behind fixed header when navigated by its anchor
- Fixed #165: Cache dependency is not used during the first build
- Fixed #166: Not the latest commit is getting built in VSO Git push
- Fixed #167: Increase build cache blob container SAS life-time to 4 hours
- Fixed #171: Racing condition in VSO token refresh causes token invalidation bug
Build worker updates
io.js 1.4.3both x86 and x64 added. Use
Install-Product node 1cmdlet to switch runtime to the latest io.js version.
Ruby 2.0.0updated to build
- x86 -
- x64 -
- x86 -
- Selenium testing:
Chrome WebDriverupdated to
IE WebDriverupdated to
Erlang OTP runtime 17.4 x64installed into
C:\Program Files\erl6.3\binadded to
- AWS SDK and Tools
Previous worker images
There are build worker images available from previous deployment. You can use them in case of any issues with the current images:
Previous Windows Server 2012 R2
Previous Visual Studio 2014 CTP4
Previous Visual Studio 2015 CTP
Previous Visual Studio 2015 CTP 6
Previous Visual Studio 2015 Preview
You can select build worker image in OS dropdown on Environment tab of project settings or if you use
os: Previous Windows Server 2012 R2
Note to “Pro” customers: Whenever custom build worker image is chosen the build will run on Azure, so there is about 3-4 minutes delay before build starts to provision build worker virtual machine.