- #26 Allow renaming of NuGet feeds.
- #130 Deployment agent: Improved reliability of SignalR connection with “heartbeat” loop.
- #229 Fixed: auth_token must be always defined in appveyor.yml to make Slack notifications work.
- #230 Fixed: Long build message does not wrap.
- #234 Fixed: Commit message text is not escaped.
- #235 Files content type in Azure Blob Deployment.
- #242 Artifact path with trailing slash in the end is not package as zip.
- #243 Custom port for SFTP.
- #245 Deployment agent: Allow changing app pool for web applications (vdirs).
Build worker updates
io.js 1.8.1both x86 and x64 added. Use
Install-Product node 1cmdlet to switch runtime to the latest io.js version.
- Microsoft Visual C++ Compiler for Python 2.7 installed to all build worker images.
pipis installed to all Python versions. To use
set PATH=C:\<python-dir>\scripts;%PATH%to your build script.
virtualenvpackage installed to all Python versions.
Previous worker images
There are build worker images available from previous deployment. You can use them in case of any issues with the current images:
Previous Windows Server 2012 R2
Previous Visual Studio 2014 CTP4
Previous Visual Studio 2015 CTP
Previous Visual Studio 2015 CTP 6
Previous Visual Studio 2015 Preview
You can select build worker image in OS dropdown on Environment tab of project settings or if you use
os: Previous Windows Server 2012 R2
Note to “Pro” customers: Whenever custom build worker image is chosen the build will run on Azure, so there is about 3-4 minutes delay before build starts to provision build worker virtual machine.