Slack notification breaking changes
There was a bug in Slack notification provider when AppVeyor was always prepending channel name with
# and preventing sending notifications to private channels. Now, when that bug is fixed and AppVeyor is not adding
# to a channel name anymore you may need to update your Slack notification settings to make sure public channel name starts with
appveyor.yml you need to quote channel name to pass YAML validation, for example:
- provider: Slack auth_token: secure: AAABBB+CCC== channel: '#channel'
- #14 Deployment notifications New!
- #250 BinTray deployment New!
- #277 Azure Web Jobs deployment New!
- #305 Lock / Limit environments to a projects New!
- #437 Deployment history New!
- #473 Optimize “New deployment” page for projects with large history
- #508 Deployment environment permissions New!
- #597 Environment update: Update MSYS 2
- #612 Environment update: Node.js 4.2.5, 4.2.6, 5.4.0, 5.4.1, 5.5.0
- #616 Update default SymbolSource server URL
- #617 Add “before_package” build step
- #619 Environment update: Git LFS 1.1
- #620 Environment update: Git 2.7.0
- #621 Environment update: Re-install Cygwin
- #622 Force re-starting ASP.NET app on deploy
- #623 Fixed: Slack notifications fails on private channel
- #624 Environment update: TypeScript 188.8.131.52
Previous worker images
There are build worker images available from previous deployment. You can use them in case of any issues with the current images:
Previous Windows Server 2012 R2
Previous Visual Studio 2015
You can select build worker image in OS dropdown on Environment tab of project settings or if you use
os: Previous Windows Server 2012 R2