Breaking change - Node.js 4.4.1 (LTS) x86 is default Node.js installation
Starting from this update Node.js LTS x86 (currently
4.4.1) will be installed by default on build workers. Before this update there was Node.js 0.12.7 x86 installed by default.
If your project depends on Node.js 0.12.x you can add the following PS command to
install section of
appveyor.yml (or on UI if you don’t use YML):
install: - ps: Install-Product node 0.12
- #688 LLVM 3.8.0 (x64)
- #690 “GitHub Pull Request” notification provider New!
- #694 Node.js 4.x (x86) LTS installed by default New!
- #695 Cygwin x64
- #695 Cygwin re-installed
- #697 Fixed: Cancelling rolling branch build cancels all PR builds targeting this branch
- #698 Qt 5.6 New!
- #699 NSIS 2.50
- #701 Node 4.4.1, 5.9.0
- #703 NUnit 3.2
- #706 CMake 3.5
- #707 Fixed: Automatic nuget packaging calls nuget pack for all projects within .nuspec directory
- #708 Fixed: TFVC repositories are not shown if authorized user doesn’t have access to $/ root
- #709 Fixed: Slack notification icon is distorted on Mac OS X client
- #710 Qt Creator 3.6.1
- #712 F# 2.0
Previous worker images
There are build worker images available from previous deployment. You can use them in case of any issues with the current images:
Previous Visual Studio 2013
Previous Visual Studio 2015
You can select build worker image in “Build worker image” dropdown on Environment tab of project settings or if you use
os: Previous Visual Studio 2015